Explore our resources for how to improve your process evaluation and other research/evaluation needs following Semel HCI’s policies and programs.
Semel HCI’s Grants Program
Semel HCI seeks to fund student groups to implement high quality, replicable, and sustainable projects that will help to make UCLA a healthier community.
- In order to apply for this cycle, please click here for more information.
- Check out 2020-2021’s projects here!
- Check out 2019-2020’s posters here!
- ResearchWell conducts and supports workshops on proposal design, process evaluation, and poster development. For more information, click here.
- All applicants for grants are welcome to free professional licenses to monday.com though the Epicenter for Action Research. For more information, visit epicenterforaction.org.
ResearchWell Pod Library Resource Guide
UCLA Librarian Julie Kwan put together a research guide with recommendations, data/research, and organizations associated with the ResearchWell pod!
Semel HCI Intercept Survey
This intercept survey is a systematic evaluation component used in Semel HCI event planning efforts to obtain feedback from participants and assess the implementation of their events. Specifically, the intercept survey elicits feedback from a subset of event or program participants and focuses on demographic characteristics, communication and outreach strategies, and skills/knowledge gained from Semel HCI programs and events. The survey can be downloaded and adapted for your event or program.
Epicenter for Action Research
The Epicenter for Action Research is working with monday.com to put high-quality project management solutions in the hands of students, faculty, staff, and their outside partners. Teams working with the Epicenter receive free access to basic and premium features on monday.com, custom-built templates and prototypes to make your workflows more efficient, streamline your team’s communication, and organize deadlines & deliverables in one collaborative space, and individualized onboarding and training from our staff, working with your team members through every step of the way to make sure you get the most out of monday.com. To learn more and/or request licenses, visit our website at epicenterforaction.org.